DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are creating a financial system in which every asset can be traded anytime, by everyone. Our end-to-end solution for asset tokenization provides the most secure issuance, distribution, and custody of security tokens. We serve leading fintechs in Europe and enable them to sell assets that were previously inaccessible to the masses. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Following our recent Series A, we now expand our team. Today, we count 20 talented people from 10 different countries. We are based in Berlin, Germany.
As DevOps Engineer, you don’t need to have any prior experience with blockchain technology, just an interest in learning about it - we can help you learn what you need to know once you start. We’re an English-speaking team, so no German knowledge will be required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our Lead DevSecOps Engineer in anything related to our Google Cloud Platform infrastructure
- Engineering of solutions to maximise system reliability & automation
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline including repeatable deployments which can be rolled back
- Establishing communication best practices throughout the entire software development lifecycle (development, deployment and incident management)
- Proactively testing the flexibility, scalability, and resilience of the system
- Optimising the overall on-call process
- Prior experience with Kubernetes and Terraform
- Prior experience with Cloud computing (ideally with Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of our modern tech-stack (Golang, Python, Postgres) is a plus
- Knowledge of blockchain and encryption topics is a plus
- Our salary package is typically above average
- A great office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- A brand-new laptop and a comfortable work space
- Annual off-site events
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forwards.
Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand
together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too
seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.