Growth intern, Berlin
Upvest builds the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, powered by blockchain. We make it incredibly simple for every company to use the benefits of the blockchain via our APIs. Our solution is globally used in more than 80 countries. Our team of around 20 talented people comes from 10 different countries, and we are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with Upvest’s senior managers to deliver tasks that address specific client and investors’ needs (tech-reports, business presentations and other VC-related due diligence)
- Conducting independent tech-research to identify, collect, manage and analyse relevant business data
- Draw conclusions from the blockchain-industry trends and support go to market initiatives for Upvest
- Support business development, sales and tech-recruiting activities
- Be ready to support our marketing team with pro-active ideation and execution (e.g. tech content creation, blogs, strategy on which blockchain events to attend)
- Performing detailed market analysis and research on potential clients
- Currently enrolled or just graduated from Uni degree, ideally studying a Business/Management related subject
- Have the authorization to work in Europe
- Solid understanding of the basics of blockchain (protocols, applications, leading corporations in the ecosystem)
- Prior experience in unstructured startup dynamics, which rewards proactive and leadership attitude
- Verbal and written fluency in English, other languages a plus
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
We’re an English-speaking team, so no German knowledge will be required
- Our salary package is typically above average
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Our cultural values:
Think big: Know your north star. Be hungry. Never give up.
Dig deep: Find the root cause of things. Be obsessed with it.
Play fair: Build powerful partnerships, lasting relationships and long term value.
Resourcefulness: Understand the concept of time. Find a solution.
Own it: Be proactive. Lead by example.
Unity: Supporting each other and working together with transparency in good and bad times.