Growth intern (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are creating a financial system in which every asset can be traded anytime, by everyone. Our end-to-end solution for asset tokenization provides the most secure issuance, distribution, and custody of security tokens. We serve leading fintechs in Europe and enable them to sell assets that were previously inaccessible to the masses. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Following our recent Series A, we now expand our team. Today, we count 20 talented people from 10 different countries. We are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with Upvest’s senior managers to deliver tasks that address specific client and investors’ needs (tech-reports, business presentations and other VC-related due diligence)
- Conducting independent tech-research to identify, collect, manage and analyse relevant business data
- Draw conclusions from the blockchain-industry trends and support go to market initiatives for Upvest
- Support business development, sales and tech-recruiting activities
- Be ready to support our marketing team with pro-active ideation and execution (e.g. tech content creation, blogs, strategy on which blockchain events to attend)
- Performing detailed market analysis and research on potential clients
- Currently enrolled or just graduated from Uni degree, ideally studying a Business/Management related subject
- Have the authorization to work in Europe
- Solid understanding of the basics of blockchain (protocols, applications, leading corporations in the ecosystem)
- Prior experience in unstructured startup dynamics, which rewards proactive and leadership attitude
- Verbal and written fluency in English, other languages a plus
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
We’re an English-speaking team, so no German knowledge will be required
- Our salary package is typically above average
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Our cultural values:
Think big: Know your north star. Be hungry. Never give up.
Dig deep: Find the root cause of things. Be obsessed with it.
Play fair: Build powerful partnerships, lasting relationships and long term value.
Resourcefulness: Understand the concept of time. Find a solution.
Own it: Be proactive. Lead by example.
Unity: Supporting each other and working together with transparency in good and bad times.