Q1/2021 MBA Intern - Brand (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are building the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. Our vision is to create a world in which any asset can be owned and traded digitally by anyone, anywhere. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and HV Capital. Today, we count 28 talented people from 14 different countries and we want to keep expanding our team of Upvengers.
We are looking for you as our new full-time team member to take on an important role in building our brand and to quickly take full ownership of all communications activities. Your goal is to directly influence our content strategy, help take our brand to the next level and position Upvest as the pioneering securities infrastructure provider in the European market.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Manage all internal and external communications activities: blog, PR, website management, webinars, social media
- Take ownership of the content roadmap
- Build innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and trust in the financial industry
- Constantly stay up to date with the newest trends within the FinTech market and research the best practices
- Join an emergent and agile Growth team and report directly to our VP of Growth
- You are a fresh MBA graduate or still enrolled in your MBA studies
- Prior work experience in the field of marketing, brand or communications
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is not required, though a strong plus)
- Strong interviewing and writing skills (ideally having your own portfolio of blog posts or articles)
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Passion for crafting compelling and engaging content
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Exciting opportunity to build the future of digital securities!
- A young, dynamic and fast-growing startup with flat hierarchies and open communication
- As we strongly believe in personal development, we offer private coaching sessions and educational budget
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin Mitte, a brand-new Mac, flexible working hours, option of working from home, regular off-site events, free drinks/snacks and many more...
- We measure our performance with the help of OKRs and love to celebrate our successes
- A relocation package with visa support
Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forward.
Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.
If you want to build the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, a new challenge awaits you!