Senior Partnership Manager (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are creating a financial system in which every asset can be traded anytime, by everyone. Our end-to-end solution for asset tokenization provides the most secure issuance, distribution, and custody of security tokens. We serve leading FinTechs in Europe and enable them to sell assets that were previously inaccessible to the masses. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Following our recent Series A, we now expand our team. Today, we count 20 talented people from 10 different countries. We are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for current clients
- Work closely with customers to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Provide product support and training session to clients
- Research partners, identify key players and finalise partnership agreements in the blockchain ecosystem
- Provide support in creating marketing materials for clients and partners
- You join an emergent and agile Growth team, and report directly to our VP of Growth
- 3-5 years of experience in Business development and Customer success roles, ideally in the financial services industry
- Be able to fully understand Upvest’s product value, and be constantly updated of new product features
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is not required, though a strong plus)
- Effective consultative sales and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Our salary package is typically above average
- A great office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- A brand-new laptop and a comfortable work space
- Annual off-site events
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forwards.
Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand
together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too
seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.