VP Growth, Berlin
Upvest builds the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, powered by blockchain. We make it incredibly simple for every company to use the benefits of the blockchain via our APIs. Our solution is globally used in more than 80 countries. Our team of around 20 talented people comes from 10 different countries, and we are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and own the growth strategy including sales and marketing
- Identify and open up new lines of business within existing client organizations
- Craft pricing strategies that work for new and our existing customers
- Sign new prospects in existing and new verticals
- Own overall relationship with customers, and building strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Upvest’s implementation team to ensure customer application launches are timely and successful
- Conduct customer health checks, identifying critical goals and key performance indicators to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction
- Provide consultative guidance and organize events on best practices for Upvest software adoption, product capabilities and potential application to customer’s requirements
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- 8+ years of experience in the tech industry, preferably in Financial Services
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Passion for blockchain and its underlying concepts
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Upvest's APIs
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships
- Our salary package is typically above average
- You will co-own Upvest with company equity
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Our cultural values:
Think big: Know your north star. Be hungry. Never give up.
Dig deep: Find the root cause of things. Be obsessed with it.
Play fair: Build powerful partnerships, lasting relationships and long term value.
Resourcefulness: Understand the concept of time. Find a solution.
Own it: Be proactive. Lead by example.
Unity: Supporting each other and working together with transparency in good and bad times.