VP Product (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are creating a financial system in which every asset can be traded anytime, by everyone. Our end-to-end solution for asset tokenization provides the most secure issuance, distribution, and custody of security tokens. We serve leading fintechs in Europe and enable them to sell assets that were previously inaccessible to the masses. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Following our recent Series A, we now expand our team. Today, we count 20 talented people from 10 different countries. We are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead strategy and development of all Upvest future products
- Talk to our core customers and manage the whole product lifecycle: from concept to launch
- Own the product roadmap and communicate it with all stakeholders (C-level, board developers, team, and clients)
- Setting and monitoring all product-related KPIs and development sprints
- Develop product-related budget and forecasts
- Work closely with the VP Growth to assess the go-to-market strategy and ensure we maintain the highest level of product/market fit as well as a competitive positioning for all Upvest’s products
- 8+ years of experience leading and growing a B2B software organization
- Experience in crafting highly complex and regulated fintech products
- Technical product management experience, not being shy to play with our APIs
- Diligence to read and adopt the latest regulatory changes (which are partly in German)
- Strong communication skills: being able to create a compelling product story
- Passion for finance, especially of the potential of asset tokenization
- Knowledge of API-based products: what distinguishes the top-notch, and how to get there
- Prior experience in hiring and coaching an exceptional product team
- Strong discovery skills, and passion about of product-market-fit validation
- Strong leadership skills, and being able to drive innovative ideas, solutions and products
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Our salary package is typically above average
- A great office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- A brand-new laptop and a comfortable work space
- Annual off-site events
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forwards.
Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand
together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too
seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.